Tutors required for school year 2017: North Shore and Eastern suburbs
We currently seek applications from primary and high-school English and Maths tutors interested in casual work on weekdays between 3 – 7pm at various Sydney locations (primarily Lower and Upper North Shore and Eastern Suburbs).
To become a tutor with Shine Education, you need to meet following requirements:
- Be a Qualified Teacher (with D.E.T. Approval to Teach Identification Number); or
- Have an Equivalent Bachelor’s degree with previous experience tutoring or teaching;
- Pass the New South Wales Working With Children Check provided by the NSW Commission for Children and Young People
- Have your own transport and be willing to travel to clients’ homes;
- Be reliable, punctual, be able to work without supervision and have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have a passion for teaching others and enjoy working with children and students;
- Be willing to work as an independent contractor under own ABN and adhere to Shine Education’s high tutoring standards and practices.
For more information and/or to apply:
- Email us your latest CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be offered students in fairly close proximity to their home or workplace. We pay excellent hourly tutoring rates. Mutually convenient lesson times can then be arranged directly with the student.