Our programs are based on the the AUSVELS curriculum which is the Australian curriculum in Victoria.
We offer tutoring programs for students in Prep to Year 6 including students with special learning needs.
Primary school programs
- Place Value
- Fractions / Decimals
- Patterns and Algebra
- Reading Comprehension
School readiness program
Our school readiness program involves a range of activities in a number of areas including:
- number knowledge and formation
- letter awareness and formation
- social interaction skills
- conversational skills (focus on answering who, what, when, how)
- fine motor skills
- memory activities and memory recall
- problem solving activities
- visual discrimination tasks
Preparation for NAPLAN Testing
The National Assessment Program in Literacy and Numeracy (NAPLAN) for students in Years 3, 5, 7 and 9 is held every May. We help students prepare for NAPLAN tests by focusing on reading, writing, language conventions and numeracy skills. We also offer specifically designed programs for students wishing to improve their NAPLAN tests report results in the future or to accelerate their rate of growth in literacy and numeracy skills.
Our ESL one to one tutoring programs are designed for both adults and children. They are individually tailored programs. These programs include
- Conversational english
- Reading and reading comprehension
- Listening comprehension