Shine Education was founded in 2010 by Ms. Xenia Howison who identified the need of many parents to seek additional help for their children. Xenia is fully qualified primary school teacher, registered with both NESA (NSW Education Standards Authority) and the Department of Education.
Xenia has over 12 years experience working in private and small group tutoring as well as teaching at a number of primary schools in Sydney. Xenia completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Special Education (Macquarie University) and she is able to cater for the needs of children with a range of special needs, including attention disorders and learning difficulties.
The founder of Shine Education, Xenia Howison holds the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Arts (Education, Macquarie University)
- Diploma of Primary Education (Macquarie University)
- Post Graduate Diploma of Special Education (Macquarie University)
- Approval to teach identification number (D.E.T) 1193230
- Registered with NESA: Accreditation number: 190419